Since there's no foal yet, I thought I'd do a post on some horseplay. Rio and Chickory are best buds and often do a little rough-housing together. One of them will chase the other,
Rio is looking for an opportunity to turn the tables,
Gotcha!
Oh yeah? Take that!
Okayyyyyy, we're even.... ( referee Reba calls it a draw)
Remember that Kenny Rogers song that goes, "I am the greatest, there is in all the land" - well I bet that is what Rio would sing if he could!






8 comments:
they do look to be having a wonderful time
I didn't realize what a long beautiful tail Chickory has. that is most awesome!
I like that song, and it's appropriate for Rio. They look like they're having fun. I bet Reba enjoyed it too.
Love it when they play :)) Mine dont do that much anymore, Jazz is the only one who wants to and noone plays along with her.
Glad to see the water is receding!! Looks much better than a week ago. You've got such a lovely back drop for your shots...really nice!
They look like they are having so much fun! Sometimes I wish I had a youngster.to put with Chance, then again I am glad I don't have 2 babies!!
The background in your photos always looks like it's a scene out of Lord of the Rings. I am highly jealous.
It sure makes those babies happy to have someone to play with. Beretta has just been in 7th heaven with Gunner here to play with her. Spooks was/is a good babysitter...not much of a playmate. LOL
Post a Comment