All great photos but that 3rd to last is a heart grabber. Great "New Beginnings"
Your 'New Beginning' shots are beautiful!
These are precious!
I love #3 with the other horses checking him out. I've seen that look before with my mares and other horse's babies. It's a joyful time for a herd and they get infected with the youthfulness of the young ones. I love it.
Love the tounge one :) He is sure adorable, and love the close ups his fur just looks so fuzzy!
He sure is a nice new beginning :)
Lots of personality coming out in these pics Shirley...what a cutie!!Happy Easter~
What a cutie! Great shots and a good looking foal. I see on FB he's taken well to the halter too.
Given any thought toward naming him Midnight Bell? He was born just before the clock tolled twelve.
Catterina- if it was a filly, it would be a contender.
Point taken. Bell is too easily confused with Belle unless a person sees it spelled out.
Wonderful new beginning Shirley! I emailed you yesterday to your profile email, I'll forward it.
New babies! There's nothing more awesome.
Wonderful photos Cute cute cute! Any thoughts on a name? Wednesday ?? you are keeping us in supense!
Oh Belle, you hit another home run with this lil' fella. Rio has a baby brother..:-)))))
OH, absolutely great shots! hooray!
Just marvelous dear!
Beautiful beautiful baby.
Nothing's better than a newborn foal. and such a cute face! - The Equestrian Vagabond
Post a Comment
19 comments:
All great photos but that 3rd to last is a heart grabber. Great "New Beginnings"
Your 'New Beginning' shots are beautiful!
These are precious!
I love #3 with the other horses checking him out. I've seen that look before with my mares and other horse's babies. It's a joyful time for a herd and they get infected with the youthfulness of the young ones. I love it.
Love the tounge one :) He is sure adorable, and love the close ups his fur just looks so fuzzy!
He sure is a nice new beginning :)
Lots of personality coming out in these pics Shirley...what a cutie!!
Happy Easter~
What a cutie! Great shots and a good looking foal. I see on FB he's taken well to the halter too.
Given any thought toward naming him Midnight Bell? He was born just before the clock tolled twelve.
Catterina- if it was a filly, it would be a contender.
Point taken. Bell is too easily confused with Belle unless a person sees it spelled out.
Wonderful new beginning Shirley! I emailed you yesterday to your profile email, I'll forward it.
New babies! There's nothing more awesome.
Wonderful photos Cute cute cute! Any thoughts on a name? Wednesday ?? you are keeping us in supense!
Oh Belle, you hit another home run with this lil' fella. Rio has a baby brother..:-)))))
OH, absolutely great shots! hooray!
Just marvelous dear!
Beautiful beautiful baby.
Nothing's better than a newborn foal. and such a cute face!
- The Equestrian Vagabond
Post a Comment