These trails wind through trees, and are well maintained by the people who ride them. We only had to move one branch, and made note of another that we will need to bring an axe along for on the next ride.
Gussie had to step it up to keep up with these Morgans, and we climbed a few steep areas- a good workout! We took a break at the scenic spot on the top- photo op for us, and breather for the mares.
Shayla on Moxie
Janice hates getting her picture taken so although I did get a really nice one of her, I won't post it here.
Coming back, winding through the trees......
I'd like to go again before the snow flies, but my priorities have to shift- it's elk hunting time! I'm going tomorrow afternoon, and for all my gun crazy blogger peeps I'll take a photo of my rifle tomorrow.
Happy Thanksgiving, all my Canadian friends and family!




10 comments:
Looks like a wonderful day, indeed!
happy thanksgiving to all of your canadian readers! and lovely fun photos!
Looks like fun! And you ladies have a spare pony I gather??? hmmm...
Lovely!! And such an amazing view!!
Such beautiful country to ride in! I'll be busy for about a week, with no posting or commenting, so don't give up on me, I'll be back.
Yet more great scenery! (0:
Happy Hunting!!
Happy Thanksgiving to you!!
Good luck on the hunt. If you have any elk steaks left over, let me know. Oh yeah, if it's like around here, paint your horse blaze orange, and don't carry any forked sticks. :-}
It was indeed a nice ride. It started off a bit cool but by the time we were mounted it was really nice. Sherry I keep telling you there is always an extra horse here for you....no spots but nice anyhow.
What a beautiful ride! Lovely country and lovely horses. Doesn't get much better.
Thanks for the suggestion on TTouch for Lily. I actually have a book on that, I'm going to try a bit. Maybe I can find the right touch...
Looks like a good day!!! I saw some elk out here today, luckily not on our place though.
Post a Comment