Oh, we could learn something in life from the playfulness of hound dogs!
Love the photos you took with your new camera too---and your 'take' on the camera. I always think it would be handy to have a lil' point n shoot along with me at times. Possibly this is the love folks have for instagram and such fancy things?
10 comments:
Don't need any words - looks like they're having a blast!!
sure looks like fun!
Play time! Great shots..:-)
Would Notshy ever have fun at your house....she's a bit of a ball hog though.
Great shots. That's one thing we don't have, the entertainment of dogs playing with toys.
Oh, we could learn something in life from the playfulness of hound dogs!
Love the photos you took with your new camera too---and your 'take' on the camera. I always think it would be handy to have a lil' point n shoot along with me at times. Possibly this is the love folks have for instagram and such fancy things?
Oh how I miss my Border Collies I loved this. B
Amazing concentration!
Looks like another border collie i know!!
CHASE THAT BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chance would love to play too! Great shots..that new camera is doing a good job getting action shots:)
Post a Comment