Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sunday Stills

The challenge this week is to photograph from the back of things... not a problem! Here are some of my favorite "rear views":
Rio

Rio and Nitro:


Coyote Belle and Gussie:

Stella Belle and Josie:

And last but not least...
Mr. Handsome himself!
Spinning with Shayla

14 comments:

Montanagirl said...

Ha! HIndsight is always so good! Great shots!!

The Dancing Donkey said...

Quite a lovely assortment of hinds!

Ed said...

Excellent shots, the next challenge should be a snap too..;-)

Mary said...

Very nice!

Janice said...

Nice!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Super!! Truely beautiful subjects for this challenge. :)

Crystal said...

Very nice, probly the best kind of behind there is :)

Vaquerogirl said...

I like those types of rear shots!

Ashley Bergen said...

love the last one!!! That's cool that he knows how to spin.

lisa said...

Awesome shots! I love to see your horsey pictures. Everyone looks like they are doing great!

Shirley said...

Ashley- he was professionally trained and shown as a reining horse.

Eva said...

Lovely collection. I love all the swishing tails.

Unknown said...

I love riding horses. I used to ride them all the time with my friend. I am actually thinking about getting a horse. I found a cheap horse trailer that's a little broke so now I'm looking at horse trailer repair in Phoenix, AZ. I hope this all works out.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Love that last shot! I hope Shayla is doing well at school! :)