Let's start with Rio- he was quite willing to pose for me:
Whatcha got? Maybe some oats?
I know you have oats! Pretty pleeeeze?
Beamer was keeping an eye on the proceedings.....
*Ahem* if you're giving out oats, remember that I am THE MAN in these here parts!
You know you can't resist me!
What's a guy gotta do, sing for his supper? Sheesh!
Meanwhile Gussie was quite disgusted with their carrying on:
What a pair of brats






8 comments:
Great shots, I did'nt know horses were part ham..:-))
HaHa! Very cute photos and commentary!
Rio's nose looks so kissable! Great shots. Beamer does look like he is singing his heart out! lol!
I just love Rio's lips! They always make me giggle. I can't remember exactly what you were doing with him, maybe first time halter or something, he was very young, but he had the goofiest, sweetest pickle face. Some things just stick with a person, and that is one of mine. Great pics!
Great shots! Fun commentary too. :)
what fun
I knew Beamer would be your choice :-).
Oh Rio..love that first shot of him..I laughed out loud..so darn cute:)
Post a Comment