He looks like he thought, "No one saw that, I'm good." Also, landing in a bed of spring grass is a pleasure.
For 7 years I leased a Quarab mare for endurance and she was the most 100% perfect- push-button-any-rider-all the time horse I've ever met. Walk across the frenetic start line of a race on a long rein, head down, (people would laugh at her!) until I said, "OK, warmed up? Go." And she'd surge forward at only my voice. She was a queen, with the manners of a princess.
She never got herself dirty, never farted, and never tripped. I used to tease her, "Oh, did you have an embarssing fall as a foal? And you'll never do that again?"
I'll never find a horse like her, but I'll always be a believer in the Quarab mix. (One admission for the other blogger who might read this who has ridden her - yah, we had to have two bras on for her trot, I'll admit it.)
5 comments:
He looks like he thought, "No one saw that, I'm good." Also, landing in a bed of spring grass is a pleasure.
For 7 years I leased a Quarab mare for endurance and she was the most 100% perfect- push-button-any-rider-all the time horse I've ever met. Walk across the frenetic start line of a race on a long rein, head down, (people would laugh at her!) until I said, "OK, warmed up? Go." And she'd surge forward at only my voice. She was a queen, with the manners of a princess.
She never got herself dirty, never farted, and never tripped. I used to tease her, "Oh, did you have an embarssing fall as a foal? And you'll never do that again?"
I'll never find a horse like her, but I'll always be a believer in the Quarab mix. (One admission for the other blogger who might read this who has ridden her - yah, we had to have two bras on for her trot, I'll admit it.)
Ouuuu, he's embarrassed.
Oops! I meant to do that LOL
Haha silly boy! Makes me laugh Josie eats while the boys play!
I would laugh but since I do that all the time I really can't LOL :-)
Post a Comment