The hay in the fields is prime for cutting.... but the weather isn't cooperating. Heavy rain, until Friday- so a lot of the hay is falling over. The humidity is so high here we need at least 10 days of sunshine in the forecast to even think about cutting. My hay supplier is very experienced with local weather, and he always puts up good hay- so I hope he does again this year.
Even my roses look a little sad.
This kind of weather makes me think of one of my favourite Mandy Burnett songs.
4 comments:
It is the same here we are not going to start anytime soon. We are experienced too and all signs say patience this year. I have a wedding I do not have time nor patience I am afraid:) Hug B
Raining here practically everyday too:)
Poor little beautiful rose.
We had just over half inch yesterday. Well needed! But not the wind!
Our supplier got the first cutting up and covered before the rain. :) yeah!
Cheri
Never heard the song before, fits well with your photo. Sending you some sunshine!
Post a Comment