Saturday, June 28, 2014

Who is who?

Can you tell?






9 comments:

Buttons Thoughts said...

You know you are one amazingly talented photographer my friend. HUG B

aurora said...

Here is my best guess: Kai is pictured first, then Rio. I think? The second shot looks like Beamer, but I don't recall any color in his tail. The last shot is Josie, Rio, then Kai. Amazing how closely the three boys resemble each other!

Montanagirl said...

Kai - then Rio (I think) in the first photo.

Tom in Vegas said...

Beautiful horses, as always of course. Gorgeous and majestic! Glad to see you're still around blogger. :o)

Just stopping by to say hello to my ol' blogger buddies.

Shirley said...

You are correct- Kai in the first photo, Rio in the second, and the bottom is Josie, Rio, and Kai.

Michele said...

First is Kai, second is Rio, bottom, Josie, Rio, and Kai.

Crystal said...

They sure are looking alike, side by side is easier, with height differences.

Cuts stories on the pups, I like updates :)

CDH said...

Beautiful ponies. All sired by the big guy Beamer?
Cheri

Shirley said...

Yes, they are Beamer kidz. Chickory is the dam of Josie, and Coyote Belle is the dam of Rio and Kai. I sold both mares.