Friday, June 27, 2014

Pupdate: Cinch AKA Phoenix

Here is an update on Phoenix, formerly known as Cinch. He now lives on the West Coast.

Hi Everybody! It’s Cinch, good old #5 - but my new Mom calls me “Phoenix” now. I wanted to tell you what has happened after my long road trip to South Surrey.

 Mom fell in love with me immediately when I gave her “the look”. BOL I have a big brother named Arrow.

 He is 14. We do EVERYTHING together. Mom gave me a herd of three “cat”tle and a flock of cockatiels - that walk on the floor. Tasty? We go to the dog park every day and I walk with a pack of really neat dogs.. Everyone says that I am well socialized. I guess it means that I am friendly.

We also go to the beach and I eat dead crabs, seaweed and other smelly good stuff. I smell great then.

 Mom and I are starting obedience classes on Monday. Mom sure needs it. She won’t do anything that I tell her to do anymore. I already know how to sit and stay down and walk and ring the bells to go potty. Maybe Mom needs some potty bells! I am going to be my Mom’s Service Dog so Arrow is teaching me everything but Mom thinks I need more schooling. I hope that you have jobs, too. Here is what I look like now.

I have feathers on my bum and my tail is getting bushy. I lost another tooth yesterday. I like to carry sticks or grass like Grandma Reba.


Our neighbour Carmen took some nice pictures of me. Send pictures to Aunt Shirley so I can see you.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

You always make him look so good. Thanks!

Two Blondes and an Appy said...

I love reading all the letters from the pups! Too funny!

I'm missing them all so much!!!

Janice said...

Cute post. He looks like he landed in a really good place. I love his beauty mark.

aurora said...

Very cute, the post & the pup!!

CDH said...

He has the sweetest eyes. So caring, what a good home he landed in.
Cheri

Keechy said...

Such a great home! Nothing better for a responsible breeder than getting updates that show you picked a great home for your babies.

Michele said...

My goodness, isn't he just adorable?

Far Side of Fifty said...

So good to hear about the pups! :)