Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Wonderful Wednesday

Well it might be too hot for serious riding, but it wasn't too hot for Rosalee to give a very first horse ride to a priest visiting here from the Grenadine Islands in the Carribean. It was wonderful to watch as his grin of fear blossomed into a smile of delight. Rosalee, of course, was perfect. Started off with me giving him a demo of how to get on, ask her to go, steer and stop. Put him up on the lead line and once it was clear he could steer and stop, I unclipped and let him go around by himself. Oh I do love this little yellow horse!

5 comments:

Linda said...

You found a great one! And, she's a good equine ambassador!

Calm, Forward, Straight said...

This post made me smile!
Congratulations :D

Buttons Thoughts said...

Wonderful shot Hug B

aurora said...

What a wonderful experience, one to savor!! I am so happy, you are happy with your mare!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

she is a keeper!