Friday, February 3, 2017

And..... it's snowing again....

I"ll let the pictures do the talking....



To while away the February blahs I made that last photo into a puzzle. Enjoy!


5 comments:

Linda said...

Here, too. It just keeps coming down in Spokane!! One of the coldest winters on record, also.

WendyFromNY said...

I knew it! As soon as I saw that picture, I thought that it would make a really HARD jigsaw puzzle! I can't do this one cause my internet allowance is just about done and won't rollover till the 21st of Feb. and my employer pays for it! Soon...

Cricket said...

It better stop doing that before the littles arrive. When is Belle due?

Shirley said...

Coulee is due at the beginning of May; Belle- if she caught- isn't due until July.
Wendy- I made it a little easier of a puzzle with only 180 pieces

Far Side of Fifty said...

Oh those snow streak drove me nuts but it was a good distraction while listening to Victoria on PBS, 69 minutes! :) Hope your snow stops soon!