We are under another storm warning, for about a foot of snow. This sure seems like the winter that won't quit! We still aren't plowed out from Monday's storm so we won't bother until after this next one which is supposed to hit tonight.
The snow in the foreground of this photo is what is on top of the tarps covering my hay. I will get around to shovelling it off eventually!
The skies cleared off last night and there is a 3/4 moon (barely visible in the first photo). Supposed to be a full moon and a penumbrial eclipse as well as a comet. Click on the link for more info.
This full February moon is known as the Hunger Moon or the Snow Moon. Aptly named!
On the bright side, we are supposed to be back in the sunshine by Friday. My wonderful husband also put a little sunshine in my life the other day with some lovely yellow carnations. 😍
5 comments:
Dear Lord! I just caught up on your last post--digging your way out of the house and to the horses. No, this winter won't quit. We're getting more snow right now. My trailer is stuck again. Tomorrow, however, it's supposed to reach the 40's and rain. Ick. Those flowers are a beautiful shot in the arm of summer. I'm going to go out and buy myself some!!! Oh, and I loved your advice you left on my blog about counting the rhythms.
Such a beautiful bouquet! Love it when the hubbies do something sweet! :)
Sorry to hear about more snow...good grief, hang in there girl. Spring's not too far off.
UGH again! Stoopid old weather! Good luck digging out... LOVE me some carnations, always sniff them at the grocery store and yellow flowers are my favorite! What a guy!
Funny old world. We are usually sweltering under day after day of heat here in west oz at this time of year, but right now it is raining and raining, I have a jumper on, and I had to put a coat on one of the dogs to go for our walk this morning, it is so cold and wet!
What pretty little carnations!! :)
Post a Comment