We are keeping a close eye on the banks on the other side of our road. As expected, they crumble and slide a bit every year, but so far it's just a slow gooey mess.
This one is just past our place.
This smaller one is visible from our yard. I am sure hoping for a drier spring.
This morning at feed time, the fresh snow had the mares feeling pretty good. Rosalee is an instigator!
She ended up getting the whole herd ripping around. Great for them to get some exercise.
I'm just itching to ride! I could probably go ride down the road but that is no fun at all. Gotta wait just a bit longer so there is less heavy wet snow for them or until the driveway to where my trailer is gets plowed out.
4 comments:
It's about the same here. Spring is trying to take hold, but keeps being chased off by winte's last stand. I can't wait ride on the trails either.
The mares had a great time! Fun to watch! :) Hope you melt the ice soon:)
Ugh snow snow snow. Winter can leave anytime I definitely agree.
I bet you are sick of snow, at least it looks pretty coming down :) That music fits your video perfect as the horses play ring around the Rosalee!!! It's fun to watch your happy horses!
Post a Comment