I got the dna tests back, and it is confirmed that Rascal is a buckskin, no dun factor. That makes him a son of Rollin in My Dually, and I think I am going to call 2 winners anyway. Cdncowgirl got the date and was almost bang on with the time, and Sahara got the colour and sex and was the closest in time of those who guessed buckskin colt. Ladies, please email me your mailing address, diamondlazyh641@hotmail.com
6 comments:
Congrats to the winners, but the real winner here is you with that adorable boy!
Actually he is sold already, my friend Shayla is buying him.
He's a handsome boy! It's awesome he will stay so close to home so you can watch him grow!
Wow! I won again...I need to go buy a lottery ticket.
Well he maybe be a Rascal, but he is still sooo pretty! Lucky Shayla! (p.s buckskin suits me, it's my fave colour along with a good red bay!)
Congrats all the way around!! Sold already, wow that's awesome!
Post a Comment