We even had to light the wood stove a couple of times in the last few days. And I spent a couple of days stacking firewood in the wood shed, hopefully we will have enough for the winter now, I think we have about 4 cords in there- may need one more.
The cats at the barn have settled into an amicable agreement with Boo, he is now a part of the cat pack 😃.
I love this time of year even more than summer, the temperature is more agreeable to me and it is just as beautiful. I did have some lovely flowers in my new gardens this year, and they are now beginning to shut down as the days grow shorter and cooler. But the asters are coming on beautifully.
Beamer is starting to get his winter hair, he looks like velvet at this time of year. So soft and fuzzy!
Pistol is handling the pre-weaning program well- most of the time! Yesterday he decided to perform a little before settling in to eat his foal ration.
Love the little grunts and squeals! He is getting to be a big strong boy at 2 1/2 months.
Today I will be working on teaching Mesa to trailer load. Hopefully it will go well!
3 comments:
Haha hes living up to his name!
I'm not that fond of our fall this year, normally I really like it but we just been wet and cold and its so different than summer I feel like I am never warm. But we need the rain so I guess I won't complain to much
It's so great that Boo fits right into your home of fluffy kitties! WI is under a heat advisory, with temps into the 90's. First time since the 1930"s it's been this hot this time of year, normally we are under 70. I am ready for Fall, hopefully we don't skip right over it. It's such a lovely time of year, full of color & transition. Bet your horses are enjoying the cooler weather as well!
So glad that Boo is settling in and being not afraid, he must have had a bad life someplace before he found you. That Pistol is fun to watch, I see Miss Thea thinks so too:)
Post a Comment