The li'l rascal is 2 months old today. He is much less flighty and is now easy to catch. With help from a friend to hold him, I got his back feet trimmed the other day and will get his fronts done next week.
Here are his official 2 months photos.
Still a mama's boy- I separated him for a few minutes the other day, had him in with Mesa to eat foal ration and he didn't take long to go looking for his mama.
He's a nice well balanced boy, and has good bone.
Plenty of muscle.
And he is getting much friendlier. He is pretty bossy with Mesa, will just walk up to her and chomp on her, poor li'l girl is at the bottom of the pecking order.
Pistol will be with me for 2 more months before he leaves for his new home. I can't wait for him to shed out his foal coat and show off his black legs!
6 comments:
Love watching this guy grow, thanks for sharing him with us!
He's a looker!
He is quite the handsome little turd!! And it sounds like he is all boy... :)
It's fun watching him grow! Will be looking forward to seeing some updates in the future as well (hint, hint, Shayla).
He has personality and I bet his tail will be beautiful! :)
Cute little guy, still odd seing that color from Belle
Post a Comment