👏❤️ He is so dang fast!!
Himz got wheels! I had to laugh, after he wiped out he really lit up the afterburners, typical boy!
😂 That was embarrassing! 😂
So stinkin' CUTE! Loved when he slid down and got embarrassed!
Ha ha what a ham....thought he was going to turn red there for a sec.
He wants a speed sport.
Oh my, I love this video!! You picked the perfect music for the little ham!
Sara I deleted your comment by accident... so sorry!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
👏❤️ He is so dang fast!!
Himz got wheels! I had to laugh, after he wiped out he really lit up the afterburners, typical boy!
😂 That was embarrassing! 😂
So stinkin' CUTE! Loved when he slid down and got embarrassed!
Ha ha what a ham....thought he was going to turn red there for a sec.
He wants a speed sport.
Oh my, I love this video!! You picked the perfect music for the little ham!
Sara I deleted your comment by accident... so sorry!
Post a Comment