This weeks challenge is all about showing what we have been watching on TV or movies we have been watching. Well, I wasn't going to do this challenge, until I came across a show on TV called Chasing the Wild Horses, about the Sable Island horses. At the end of the show, it portrayed some amazing still photos of the horses, which I tried my best to capture without all the glare on the TV screen- without too much success. Here is what I got.
Not the best quality photos, but some lovely images from another photographer.
16 comments:
Well done, not bad at all!
Beautiful, I shall have to watch for this program.
I really like that table - except for the pull handle. What a great tv stand.
Cedar View- the pull handle is going to be replaced at some point. This is the table that we picked up at auction last fall.
I've not heard of that show and I will have to find it. Those shots are amazing.
Looks like something I would be interested in. Nice.
Hav'nt a clue, some horse show I suppose..:-))
I think I tried watching this awhile ago but found the beginning really dry, but it could be a different one. Great shots at the end!
Now that is my kind of show also!
great job on your tv photos! in answer to your question about the flowers on my blog...no they are not from this year. We still have a foot of snow on the ground and it was minus 31.7F yesterday morning! Won't see the crocus on the prairie for another good month. I just needed to see a little spring,so I changed my blog's look!
Beautiful!
And from what I can see of your house it's look very nice too. :) I love the floors.
I still love these horse pictures! (I posted earlier from my photo blog). I left you a "Stylish Award" on my blog! I enjoy reading your stories on your blog!
Brenda
Well done Shirley what station is that show on. I 'll have to watch for it. I gave up on this challenge, way to much much interference with the TV you can't see much of the pics.
Looks like you did a pretty good job taking pics of the tv screen, mine all came out with a bright spot or I took it just as the picture was changing and it has two images in it.
I think I seen this once and it was interesting to know they cant do anything with the ponies, just watch them.
Ha! That's funny! I clicked "next blog" at the top of the last page I was reading, just blog hopping, and it brought me to YOU!
These pictures were really neat! Such clear shots of a television screen. They usually have lines and stuff that show up on camera!
That's the kind of programing I miss by not having TV...looked like a great show!
Post a Comment