We'll start with Poco, the started two year old. He is going well under saddle, and when I saw him this spring he looked to be about 15.1 hh and growing.
Next is Bardella Bobby Jo, a two year old buckskin mare.
They say about her that she has a smooth trot, carries her head down and is learning her leg and seat cues.
I think she's a gorgeous mare! Not sure how tall she is. I will do another post on the yearlings and weanlings tonight. If you would like to talk to John about these horses, email him at dsorge@gss.org
4 comments:
Bardella is smokin' hot! I like that girl. Hope they're able to find buyers. Is the market still strong up your way? I had someone come look at Quiet Storm yesterday and I'm giving her away...sniff...
That mare is great! Love her!
BTW-I haven't forget the tag! Hubby is gone this morning to a team roping, will get the pics when he gets back!
Bardella is gorgeous! That's good that she carries her head down, it will help her stretch down and be more into the bridle.
Very willing, learns fast, has some pep in his step, handles the trail well, great feet paint horses for sale
Post a Comment