What a lucky shot! I can never catch mine at the right time. When I do happen to have the camera with me when he yawns, I can never turn it on fast enought to catch his mouth open.
Actually, it's easy to get a photo of Beamer yawning; for some reason, he does this alot. When he starts, he does it about a half a dozen times. I took 4 pictures; this was the best one. Does anyone else out there have a horse that yawns a lot? My mares don't; only Beamer.
2 comments:
What a lucky shot! I can never catch mine at the right time. When I do happen to have the camera with me when he yawns, I can never turn it on fast enought to catch his mouth open.
Actually, it's easy to get a photo of Beamer yawning; for some reason, he does this alot. When he starts, he does it about a half a dozen times. I took 4 pictures; this was the best one. Does anyone else out there have a horse that yawns a lot? My mares don't; only Beamer.
Post a Comment