Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday Stills- the letter C

I had a lot of fun with this one, seems like everything was comin' up C's for me! First, I was making my Christmas Cake; ( stay tuned for a post on making them, Complete with recipe!)

A bowl full of Cherries, on the Counter, in front of the Carnations.......
Then it was time to go out and play Catch with my Collies!


Of course, everyone has to have their Coffee in their favorite Cup, while at their Computer.....

and back outside to check on the ruckus the Cows were making.

Which reminded me of this photo I took earlier in the summer:

Hope you all had as much fun as I did!

23 comments:

June said...

Those Cherries are so PRETTY!

You did a lot better with "C" than I did!
I love the "last summer" picture especially. Maybe because it's "summer."

Michele said...

mmmm.. Christmas cake:D hint hint sis:D hee hee:D

Ed said...

Great shots! My dad is a big fan of homemade fruitcake as we call it here in the states..:-))

Linda said...

I love the reflection and I need the reminder to get my own fruitcake made! Now I need a coffee ;)

Janice said...

Good one I wish I was as creative.

threecollie said...

Wonderful! Toss those lovely collies one for me!

Meadowsweet said...

Great Pics!! I love the cow reflections...and the fixins for Christmas Cake mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
And you are welcome to come over for pumpkin pie...but I better put it in the freezer cuz it's a long hike from BC! Don't want it to be stale before ya get here!!
LOL

Meadowsweet said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Great choices. Love the reflection shot of the cows. I'll be watcing for your Christmas Cake recipe. :)

lisa said...

I love the new header! The last picture is great! Take care, coffee is a staple always!

Ebie said...

Great selection of "C"s. The last shot is just amazing with its reflection!

Ebie's Letter "C".

thecrazysheeplady said...

Love the cows at the pond and the dogs are great!

The Pink Geranium or Jan's Place said...

wonderful creative pix..I agree the last one is my favorite!

flowerweaver said...

Love the Collies playing Catch! Dogs really know how to steal the show!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

I love the cattle reflections! And your new header rocks!
Looks like I will have to come back over to see your fruitcake recipe. I've never eaten a fruitcake I liked. Maybe yours will be different. :)
It looks good already...but the green things sort of throw me off a little. Kind of look radio active or something. lol!


~Lisa

Holly said...

well done! I especially like the cattle/pond photo.

Tracey said...

Cows always seem to pose for cameras, don't they?

Anonymous said...

the cows reflection on the water is a very standout shot for me! i love that

Anonymous said...

well you certainly did c's the day!

Fantastyk Voyager said...

Those are all wonderful photos! Love that last one especially!

Michele said...

shirley, please pray for frank. his flu bug has worsened over the weekend, he can barely talk, he is coughing hard and he's running a fever. iam getting him to the doctor today. he doesn't want to go but he's going. please, keep him in your prayers.

Cindy said...

Great pictures!
cindy

Carolyn Ford said...

The cow reflections are great! That is my favorite!