Pretty girls ! I feel about the same way about the dentist as Beamer.
HAY! Those are great pics, I feel for Beamer..:-))
Poor Beamer! I need to get the dentist out for Dusty too!
tell beamer that auntie m has to see the dentist too! except iam looking forward to it:D
Thanks for the morning chuckle. That;s quite the expression on Wordless Wednesday.
Oh, Beamer...I couldn't agree more! (Pass the sugar cubes, please!)
That is priceless!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Pretty girls ! I feel about the same way about the dentist as Beamer.
HAY! Those are great pics, I feel for Beamer..:-))
Poor Beamer! I need to get the dentist out for Dusty too!
tell beamer that auntie m has to see the dentist too! except iam looking forward to it:D
Thanks for the morning chuckle. That;s quite the expression on Wordless Wednesday.
Oh, Beamer...I couldn't agree more! (Pass the sugar cubes, please!)
That is priceless!
Post a Comment