The fruit looks really yummy!You could have done Rio for "foal":)
Love them all, especially the noms. lol
The fenceline is the one that jumped out at me the most
the entire set of photos is lovely shirley! especially one of beamer! the strawberries look good, but too bad iam allergic to them or i'd come down there and raid that bowl! :D can't wait to see you guys next week!!!! :)
The fruit looks like you could just reach a spoon in and eat it all up. Nice job! Love the hay, too. I need some.
Excellent shots..nomnomnom,,LOL!
Great Shots Shirley, everything looks so peaceful...............
..full of fodder! A+ for fantastically fun F words too! :)
mmmm, that fruit looks sooo good! I sure wish I could come to BC to get some fresh fruit! especially cherries.
Great photos and alliteration too!
Beautiful :)
Great......now I'm longing for strawberries.
wow these are great, i really like your compositions
Nice shots! My fav is the farmers field.
Really like that last shot. Round bales are picturesque, unless you're the fella who has to go gather them.
I would love those strawberries. we should have them next year as hubby planted 100 plants! Love all your descriptions!picturesbybrenda.blogspot.com
Lovely, lovely, lovely. The last shot just took my breath away. *sigh* :)
Those landscape shots are awesome..so very pretty! :)
Post a Comment
20 comments:
The fruit looks really yummy!
You could have done Rio for "foal":)
Love them all, especially the noms. lol
The fenceline is the one that jumped out at me the most
the entire set of photos is lovely shirley! especially one of beamer! the strawberries look good, but too bad iam allergic to them or i'd come down there and raid that bowl! :D can't wait to see you guys next week!!!! :)
The fruit looks like you could just reach a spoon in and eat it all up. Nice job! Love the hay, too. I need some.
Excellent shots..nomnomnom,,LOL!
Great Shots Shirley, everything looks so peaceful...............
..full of fodder! A+ for fantastically fun F words too! :)
mmmm, that fruit looks sooo good! I sure wish I could come to BC to get some fresh fruit! especially cherries.
Great photos and alliteration too!
Beautiful :)
Great......now I'm longing for strawberries.
wow these are great, i really like your compositions
Nice shots! My fav is the farmers field.
Really like that last shot. Round bales are picturesque, unless you're the fella who has to go gather them.
I would love those strawberries. we should have them next year as hubby planted 100 plants! Love all your descriptions!
picturesbybrenda.blogspot.com
Lovely, lovely, lovely. The last shot just took my breath away. *sigh* :)
Those landscape shots are awesome..so very pretty! :)
Post a Comment