The silent Auction is officially over, and many thanks to Brown Eyed Cowgirl for her winning bid of $300. BEC, I'll email you the paypal address for MiKeal, and please email me your address- I'll ship by UPS.
Congrats BEC, Shirley , you could save postage and send it here, then I would take it to BEC when we go to the big rodeo again ... yeah, thats it,insert evil laugh!!! Kidding it certainly is a lovely work.Such a wonderful way to help out
4 comments:
Congrats BEC!
Congrats BEC, Shirley , you could save postage and send it here, then I would take it to BEC when we go to the big rodeo again ... yeah, thats it,insert evil laugh!!! Kidding it certainly is a lovely work.Such a wonderful way to help out
YEAH!!!! That is going to look amazing hanging in the not-so-new house!!!!!
Shirley, you rock!!!!!!
Way to go BEC!!!
Post a Comment