Friday, October 26, 2012

Happy Birthday Tess

Tess was born 6 years ago today. I tried to find puppy pictures of her, but the only one I could find was this one when she was about 2 months old.
Chewing an old slipper, I think! This dog stole my heart from the beginning, she has been a delight to me.
She was 10 months old in the next photo, alongside her littermate, Luke. Luke belongs to one of Ted's good friends and they visit us every year.
When she was about a year old, I took her for some training on sheep.
Unfortunately we moved from that area, so I didn't get to continue her training, although I do get the chance to work her occasionally when I take her to Kimberley.

She likes to be wherever I am, including in the hammock.
She always makes me smile. 
Happy Birthday, little darlin'!

15 comments:

Montanagirl said...

She's pretty cute. Nice photos!

Janice said...

Happy Birthday Tess.I know what you mean about her stealing your heart because Kali did the same thing to me ....she is so much like her mother....ya just can't help yourself....

How Sam Sees It said...

Happy Birthday, Tess!

Sam

Nikker said...

Happy Birthday Tess!!
Love all the border collie pictures you've posted lately! (0:

Susan said...

Where would we be without our dogs? Does Tess get yummy birthday treats?

The Dancing Donkey said...

Happy birthday Tess. Such a beauty, I love that photo of her in the back of the truck.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet girl Tess! I hope she got extra treats! :)

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Happy Birthday Beautiful girl!

Crystal said...

Happy Birthday to Tess! She sure is a nice dog :)

Rising Rainbow said...

Happy Birthday, Tess! She looks like she's quite a character.

Jake said...

Good looking dog!

Margaret said...

Just a great big "AWE". Love the hammock photo and the last one. Stunning!

Ed said...

Awwwwwww Happy B-Day Tess..:-)

Ed said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ed said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.