When I got Gussie back a couple of years ago, and realized how much she had missed Belle and how close a bond they have, I promised not to separate them forever again.The emotional attachment is more on Gussie's side than Belle's, probably because Belle doesn't get ridden and is accustomed to being left at home while the other horses are out being ridden, and is accustomed to being separated from her foals.
Yes, Gussie is a bit of a diva- But I'm ok with that. It's all in good management.....
and in appreciating each horse for their own uniqueness. (And she ain't too hard to look at!)



4 comments:
She is a beautiful girl! Glad she has found her place with you
Oh my goodness! That last shot is just superb!! She's so beautiful, and carries herself so well.
Shirley, I use a water bath method when I can tomatoes. I very rarely use a pressure cooker. I usually bring my tomatoes up to a boil in the jars then I will start the timer for 45 minutes. Then just pull them out of the canner and put them in a spot that isn't too drafty and wait for the lids to pop down and seal.
Gussie looks like my kind of girl! Your photos are beautiful.
Post a Comment