The pups are pretty active now so it is time to introduce toys; the first one is a simple piece of knotted rope. They seemed to like it so tonight I went and got them a couple of rubber toys to chew on- hopefully they will prefer them to chewing their bedding!
6 comments:
Oh dear, you've got a squawker. :) Always one who is not satisfied with being where they were put. :)
Someone was unhappy and probably wanted to nurse! I see you have pans of soft food out! Simple toys are the best..take a sock and put it over a plastic pop bottle and knot the end of the sock..instant fun:) They sure are cute, makes me wish I wasn't too old for a pup:)
oohh!baabbiieess! so sweet!
They sure are cute. They seem to like the rope.
They are sure chubby and cute. Nick is so easy to pick out. Funny the one with the half white half black face makes me think of Abby. I hear you have a whiner LOL!!!
Too cute for words,,, or yips :-)
Post a Comment