Awww! Sleeping puppies...and then they make noises in their sleep! :)
They are unbearably cute! They are starting to play and bark (so funny!) and growl too.
Yup, the little growls and the barks are definitely adorable :D who's the little guy sleeping in the first photo? :D
The first two photos are Nick. The third photo is Quinn.
Oh my goodness, I could just tickle those tummies!
Total sweetness.
Aw man, puppies are soo much fun. Good thing you are on the other side of the country, I'd be far too tempted:)
It's a dog's life - LOL!! So very cute.
I can smell the puppy breath from here! and puppy paws! Awwwwww...
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Awww! Sleeping puppies...and then they make noises in their sleep! :)
They are unbearably cute! They are starting to play and bark (so funny!) and growl too.
Yup, the little growls and the barks are definitely adorable :D who's the little guy sleeping in the first photo? :D
The first two photos are Nick. The third photo is Quinn.
Oh my goodness, I could just tickle those tummies!
Total sweetness.
Aw man, puppies are soo much fun. Good thing you are on the other side of the country, I'd be far too tempted:)
It's a dog's life - LOL!! So very cute.
I can smell the puppy breath from here! and puppy paws! Awwwwww...
Post a Comment