Oh how I miss my Border Collies sweet video. Hug B
Ah, that little pup has her eyes open:) she is navigating quite easily :D
Such sweeties. Love their little pink feet and white-tipped tails.
That one pup is a "going concern"! Thanks for adding some puppiness to my day!
twelve days..and opening eyes!! Wow they are growing fast and all look good. That one pup is adventerous. I love the little grunting/whiny sounds:)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh how I miss my Border Collies sweet video. Hug B
Ah, that little pup has her eyes open:) she is navigating quite easily :D
Such sweeties. Love their little pink feet and white-tipped tails.
That one pup is a "going concern"! Thanks for adding some puppiness to my day!
twelve days..and opening eyes!! Wow they are growing fast and all look good. That one pup is adventerous. I love the little grunting/whiny sounds:)
Post a Comment