Saturday, February 8, 2014

Puppies update

Lets start with some squiggly cuteness! With sound!
I have lots of interest in them, at this point I have 4 males left, there are 3 people who have spoken for males although no specific ones for sure yet, and the 2 females are both spoken for.

Wendy- here is the pup you are thinking of; Rope.

Looks like he is going to have his daddy's lovely long fur.
Next up are Quinn and Chase; they are both under consideration;
Quinn:


Chase:


The other pup with lots of white is Cinch, this is the pup that will be going to Montana:

 3 of the pups have a lot more black on them; Tag and Try are quite similar.
Tag:



Try

The last male pup is the one with the most black- and this is the smallest pup in the litter. I have reserved him for myself but will let him go if he picks his person.

Last but not least- the two females!
This one seems to have the name of Ruby Jean... it just seems to fit her. She looks like she will have the beautiful fur of her daddy too.

The other female, I just call her Taken, because she has 2 people who want her!

8 comments:

Michele said...

Do you still have Nick?

Michele said...

sorry, meant, is nick spoken for?

Kurious Kim said...

Poor Tess! She looks sleep deprived. Love those little white-tipped tails wagging in the video. You're making want to get another puppy Shirley!

lisa said...

They sure are adorable! They seem to have a good mom too! Glad to hear you are finding homes for them.

aurora said...

Oh my goodness! That is a lot of cuteness between the "paint dipped" wagging tails & the puppy squeaks - now you just need to add puppy breath!!

What a good mom Tess is to put up with all that puppy neediness, must be exhausting. Not surprised most are spoken for, they are all so sweet!!

Montanagirl said...

Such adorable little critters.

Anna said...

Soooo cute! My neighbor used to breed springer spaniels (before I moved in), and I suppose it's good for me that they've since had their dogs spayed/neutered. If there were little puppies like this just down the road, too many of them would wind up living with me!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Now that was some cute video!! I so enjoyed it! What a good Mom Tess is, and I loved all the white tips waving...especially on the one upside down pup..so cute. I would get nothing done if I were you I would be watching puppies all day long:) ENJOY!!