Thursday, June 26, 2014

Pupdate- Roper

Letter to Tess from Roper
 
Dear Mom,
 
I thought you might like to see how well I am doing. 
 
I am getting to be a big boy now and my human mom and I have classes most every day (well when it is not pouring rain as she doesn't like getting wet (hehe) but I do (hehe))  she makes sure I don't pick up any really bad habits as I do try to test her when I get in my so called hooligan mood.  I have a big brother that I can play with after class and 2 sisters (CATS) more play things... hehe and we all get along well. At least I don't have any scratches on my nose !! yet !!
 
I have lots of toys to play with and as you can see when I'm indoors I have lots of hiding places, and all the food and water is just there when I want it.

I am all done at the vet for my puppy shots and they say I don't need to come back until its time to get something called brain surgery.  I guess I will find out what that is all about when I get a little older... I sleep in my cage crate in the porch at night with my family around me.
 
Anyway It's class time so I better go for now.  I'll send more pictures another time.
 
Roper.

11 comments:

Montanagirl said...

Growing up way too fast!

GunDiva said...

Aw, how sweet. Boy is he going to be disappointed when he finds out what brain surgery really is!

lisa said...

Such a good boy!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Good to hear from the pups:)

Two Blondes and an Appy said...

Glad he's got such a good home! I can't believe how big he is!!!

Ed said...

Awwwww he is a cutie..:-)

CDH said...

He's getting big! How nice to get a sweet letter from him.
Cheri

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Great to have updates on the "kids" and see them doing well

Buttons Thoughts said...

Oh I miss my Dogs. Border Collies are so beautiful. Hug B

Unknown said...

Wow! What a great looking dog. He is growing so fast.

Michele said...

Handsome little pup! :D