Thursday, January 22, 2015

Amber

Miss Amber has a new home. She will now be living on and working on (after some training)a 1500 head cattle ranch in the north west corner of South Dakota. The deal came together really rapidly; the fellow phoned me on a referral from someone else and found a way to get Amber to his place within 24 hours.... so off I went to Missoula today, dropped her off and headed back. She will be in Billings tonight or tomorrow morning and in her new home in the evening, I assume. She will be reunited there with both her parents as this fellow bought her daddy and is co owner on her mama. Perfect!

8 comments:

Buttons Thoughts said...

Oh don't you just love family reunions? She is beautiful.Hug B

Anonymous said...

Happy trails to you, Amber! :D

CDH said...

Awwwww. Bite em in the face Amber!
We're thinking of getting rid of one of our pups. I'm having a hard time deciding though...ugh!
Cheri

Montanagirl said...

I'm sure she'll be happy and well cared for. She's so cute.

Janice Grinyer said...

Yay Amber! Welcome to our neck of the woods!

Shes going to be getting very muddy soon; our temps are in the 50's and the foot of snow we got is melting fast!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Awesome! sounds like a great fit. Too bad you couldn't keep her,but some girls need full time work!

Far Side of Fifty said...

awww I will miss seeing her...she is a beauty:) Have fun in your new work place Amber...the BC's need to work:)

T.L. Merrybard said...

She always struck me as a high drive sort of dog. Perfect for working a big cattle station, not so perfect for being your devoted love bug. As they say, horses for courses, or in this case, dogs for jobs! :)