The sun came out...... yay! After over a week of grey dismalness it was wonderful!
Nitro showing off his characteristic head shake.
Kai suspended, he has the same floating trot as Rio in a scaled down version.
Steam engines!
Of course chubby I mean Beamer had to get in on the action!
Harrumphhh! I'm not fat!
9 comments:
Beamer makes me laugh with his expressions :D He's such a nice horse! All of your horses are super sweet. I am really partial to Kai!!
Great pictures, as usual!
They all look healthy and energetic!
I could use some sunshine about now...even for an hour! Lol!
Your ponies and puppies look like they're having fun! Love watching the animals enjoy the snow.
Cheri
Beamer has a handsome husky build:)
I have a mare (actually several) that would truly love to meet Beamer...sigh the road trip would kill me. Lovely boy
Haha beamers comment! Jess used to try to tell me shes not fat now she just says fat is pretty, lol. Love the sunshine, we have lots of that and cold weather too. And a lot less snow but it sure looks pretty :)
They all look fabulous Shirley!
Don't you be calling the main man "chubby"! He's just fluffy! LOL
Post a Comment