Monday, January 12, 2015

Rio update

Thanks to Facebook, I get to follow how Rio is doing in his new home- and I sure am happy with it! As Phil Robertson would say. "Happy happy happy!" I'm happy, Rio is happy, and his girl is happy. I think this picture says it all:
Here is what her mom has to say: They joined a new 4 H club, (High River Stetsons) and they ride on Saturdays with a small group of 4 members that are all level 4 and up! Smiles at every ride and they keep growing as a team! Horse shows in their future. He is a DREAM! It is a bright future for the pair."
This is what it's all about for me, why I do what I do.

13 comments:

Janice said...

Makes you happy doesn't it, he sure landed in the right place I'm happy for everybody. I look forward to seeing updates on his show career.

CDH said...

That is awesome! They both look happy and meant for each other.
Cheri

Clare Knutson said...

Looks like a happy girl and a happy horse. Keep the Rio updates coming!

IanH said...

Don't forget, the horse matches her hair! :-}

Crystal said...

Yay that sounds so perfect! Good for her and good for Rio too

Linda said...

He looks wonderful and the girl looks like a confident rider. Thanks for sharing the update!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

perfect! It is always so nice to be able to follow their careers

T.L. Merrybard said...

That picture does indeed say it all! Love it! What a great age for really bonding with a good horse.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Perfect!! Just perfect! :)

Anonymous said...

Hoe about a Josie post? :)

Anonymous said...

err.. How, sorry!

lisa said...

That is wonderful! The partners sure look happy together.

Nikker said...

Hooray!! So happy for everyone.