"Oh look! Camera!"
Good thing I had the camera set to burst.....
You can clearly see the arthritis in his left knee in this photo.
His patented suspended horse move.....
Wheeee!
Getting ready to launch.....
Just in case I missed it the first time.....
Beamer in all his glory! See, when he stretches out like that it makes his belly look smaller!
"Didya get all that?"
Yes Mr. Handsome, you are the greatest!
Oh, and I did get one obligatory frosty tree photo.
9 comments:
Love how they look like they are in black and white!
He does like to be styling! Love it!
Cheri
Sweet!!! (Love the frosty tree, too, but Beamer is the best!
Oh I am thinking my Bossy2 and Beamer would get along they are both camera hogs:) Great action shots so pretty of a back round too. Hug B
FABULOUS!!!
Great shots....as usual. His daughter put on the same performance this morning....I didn't have my camera but it wouldn't have mattered, Jazz does not follow in Daddy's footsteps when it comes to the camera.
really great photos!!!
Beamer, you're the man! No doubt about it!
Love the monochromatic look of all that frost and the dark dude showing off. :)
I dreamt last night I rode Beamer. It was a wonderful experience, he was responsive and utterly safe. I remember the canter was extremely fast though, and I was a little worried we'd crash into the arena walls as he careened around.
Those last two picture of Beamer are amazing! You take such great pictures!!
Post a Comment