Looks the same here but with my cows. It is definitely something in the air. Or just having fun:) Hug B
That, and the shadow you see in the background! Reba! or Tess?
You seem to always catch them at the right time. I think everytime I go out with my camera they know I am coming and decide to take a break. Just so I can't get pictures of them playing ;-)
All the animals here are acting all giggity! They must know spring is only 2 months away!I like the 12:00 shadow! :)Cheri
Actually that 12 o'clock dog is Amber.
They look so innocent in the last photo:)
Good horse photography as always!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Looks the same here but with my cows. It is definitely something in the air. Or just having fun:) Hug B
That, and the shadow you see in the background! Reba! or Tess?
You seem to always catch them at the right time. I think everytime I go out with my camera they know I am coming and decide to take a break. Just so I can't get pictures of them playing ;-)
All the animals here are acting all giggity! They must know spring is only 2 months away!
I like the 12:00 shadow! :)
Cheri
Actually that 12 o'clock dog is Amber.
They look so innocent in the last photo:)
Good horse photography as always!
Post a Comment