To my blog friends- I am having issues with my computer when it comes to leaving comments on your blogs- I have been trying and commenting but they are going into cyberspace. Beautiful Mustang, Far Side of Fifty, and Home On The Range, these are the blogs that commenting isn't working for me. The other ones, I am signed in under my Google account, and on these ones it asks me to choose a profile, so I choose Google Account and hit publish- and poof! There it was, gone. If anyone has any ideas on what I'm doing wrong, please help! It has something to do with the day I cleaned up the cookies on my computer.
2 comments:
I think I may have figured it out, there is an icon at the top that has to do with cookies being allowed on each blog. I checked allow on them we'll see if that works.
Really cookies...who knew. :( Darn computers!
Post a Comment