He was showing off for his girls! After I finished chores, I saddled him up and went riding for about an hour. We went up our favourite trail, explored a little, soaking up the sunshine. Reba and Tess came along, although Reba has trouble keeping up these days, Tess keeps pace, trotting along in the shadow cast by Beamer and me. Ahhhh, a good horse to ride, a sunny day, peaceful trails, and good dogs for company.....what more could I ask! What's that you say? A daiquiri on the sand by the ocean? Tropical sun and ocean breezes? But then I'd have to fly to get there, and I hates flyin'!
4 comments:
He's a happy, gorgeous guy.
LOL...wasn't he just havin' a grand ol' time!! He's really beautiful. Glad you got some sunshine and a good ride in...you're right nothin' better than a good horse and a good dog!
LOL! He sure was showing out wasn't he! I loved how he would stop and look there direction, saying "Like are you watching me ladies?!?" He he he!
Ya for a ride and great dogs, nothing better!
Cool! And glad you are having some Canadian Sunshine...
If you'd like, I could probably find you some Moonshine too! ;) Ya wouldn't have to board an airplane that way...or if you 'enjoyed' it first, you wouldn't care about flying..
Post a Comment