Very cool! I'm sure that building has lots of stories to tell.
Oh my - that is a great shot!I have snow on my mind and clicked on it to see the logs better and see it wasn't snow peeking out!
Beautiful shot. I love it when a tight shot can capture all the feel of the building. ;)
Cute! Old log building are wonderful. I grew-up in a log house, so they tend to be one of my favorites!
Too cool, log cabins are facinating.
Actually, this is an old barn, about 100 years old, that is still in use at Anchor D Outfitting west of Turner Valley Alberta. It sits right next to the steel indoor arena that they built for training their horses. Can you spot the 2 kittens?
I love old barns, they have such character.
Beautiful!! Love log structures.
I thought that was snow too. Very nice picture. Mine is up over at my photo blog.
Those cats found a great lookout! great capture of the old structure too! :)
Took me a minute! :>
Funny. Love the kitties.
Fabulous shot! :)
I love it! This is my kind of building complete with the kitty peeking out!
Nice shot as usual
Well how cute is all that? Those kittens are adorable! Good job!
I haven't put up a Sunday Stills pic in awhile but I still like to look at everyone else's. I love this one!
I love the detail of the wood!
Great picture and I love the peeping kitties!
I LOVE this!!!!I love old buildings and I'd love to see the WHOLE thing!
I love this pic (and yes I saw the kitties right away) btw - I am FINALLY caught up on your blog! lol
I like the cat staring out at you.
What a great shot!!! You photos are so crisp....I feel like I'm standing right there sometimes! :)
Post a Comment
23 comments:
Very cool! I'm sure that building has lots of stories to tell.
Oh my - that is a great shot!
I have snow on my mind and clicked on it to see the logs better and see it wasn't snow peeking out!
Beautiful shot. I love it when a tight shot can capture all the feel of the building. ;)
Cute! Old log building are wonderful. I grew-up in a log house, so they tend to be one of my favorites!
Too cool, log cabins are facinating.
Actually, this is an old barn, about 100 years old, that is still in use at Anchor D Outfitting west of Turner Valley Alberta. It sits right next to the steel indoor arena that they built for training their horses. Can you spot the 2 kittens?
I love old barns, they have such character.
Beautiful!! Love log structures.
I thought that was snow too. Very nice picture.
Mine is up over at my photo blog.
Those cats found a great lookout! great capture of the old structure too! :)
Took me a minute! :>
Funny. Love the kitties.
Fabulous shot! :)
I love it! This is my kind of building complete with the kitty peeking out!
Nice shot as usual
Well how cute is all that? Those kittens are adorable! Good job!
I haven't put up a Sunday Stills pic in awhile but I still like to look at everyone else's. I love this one!
I love the detail of the wood!
Great picture and I love the peeping kitties!
I LOVE this!!!!
I love old buildings and I'd love to see the WHOLE thing!
I love this pic (and yes I saw the kitties right away)
btw - I am FINALLY caught up on your blog! lol
I like the cat staring out at you.
What a great shot!!! You photos are so crisp....I feel like I'm standing right there sometimes! :)
Post a Comment