It warmed up enough today to muck out the horse shelters and put fresh straw in. Peppy and Chickory were very cute, sharing the salt block. Coyote Belle's baby was kicking up a storm in her belly, so I checked her udder and guess what!
Yup, she is starting to build a bag!Now the watching and waiting begins! Her due date is April 8, but this is her first baby, so who knows? 320 days will be March 26, so any time after that is baby time! I think I'll start a pool for date and time sometime in early March-watch for a future post on that!
Now that I know Peppy is leaving I am trying to get more photos of his fuzzy little self to share with you. And of course, we have a certain little blonde camera hog!
2 comments:
Sassy does love her close up huh?
I pick April 09 ,I'll tell you why next time we have coffee.
Take care and congrats on the sale of Peppy
my word verification was "shinin" a good omen for the weekend?
Have fun in the sun!
Post a Comment