How's everyone doing with next week's Sunday Stills Challenge photos of the moon? I was working at the Auction Market tonight and the moon came up all orange, so I had the chance to take some photos of it. I don't have a good telephoto, so I used my flash and framed the moon with tree branches to give it some depth. Some of them aren't too bad. I also got some last night that are totally different than the ones I got tonight. I am really enjoying this, maybe tomorrow I'll get some more. If you haven't participated in the Sunday Stills Challenge and want to try, go to Sunday Stills where each Sunday, Ed tells us what the next challenge is. Then you have a week to take your photos, and on Sunday, post them on your blog - then go over to the Sunday Stills Challenge post and leave a comment with a link to your blog saying that you have posted yours. It's a lot of fun, and it is a good way to see some new blogs.
And no, you don't get to see what I took until Sunday!
1 comment:
Well, I'm dealing with snow and rain storms this week...I may be at a loss for this challenge :)
Post a Comment