Friday, February 20, 2009

Trailer lesson #2

Peppy got his second lesson in trailer loading today, and from the looks of this video, I don't have to do any more on this. Such a good boy!

7 comments:

Mikey said...

Fantastic! What a great thing to work on in the winter. It looks sooo cold there!
You're doing a great job!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

What a pro!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of your horses. I grew up on a ranch in eastern MT, but now live in town in northwestern WA. I live the "life" vicariously through my research and writing (just had a novel published, Cowgirl Dreams, based on my grandmother who rode in MT rodeos during the 1920s.

Blessings,
Heidi
http://heidiwriter.wordpress.com

kdwhorses said...

Way to go Peppy! Looks great! Do you not have him back out? Just wondering. Love the pictures of him, can't believe how fast he has grown up!

I love seeing the dogs in the
video darting by! It did make me cold though!

Oh and baby watch! How exciting!

Shirley said...

Mikey, it looks cold, but just like anything else, you get used to it, bet I couldn't take the heat that you're used to!

Shirley said...

KDW, I don't normally back my horses out of this trailer- there is no need to. As their training progresses, I teach them to back out, but it's not where I start.

The Wife said...

By golly, I think he's got it!