Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday Silence -Reflections




21 comments:

Heart of a Cowgirl said...

Nice pics. That first one is really confusing! (or maybe it is because I haven't had my coffee yet this morning?)
Have a great Sunday!

Shirley said...

The first one is actually a photo of one dog, Reba, but reflects both dogs, so it looks like 3 dogs. Dizzy yet?

The Wife said...

Great minds think alike! The second picture looks a little familiar.....you'll have to check mine out.

Jen Mo said...

Both of those are just great! The reflection of the dogs was confusing at first! But the eye of the horse is soo great, really neat!

gtyyup said...

Yes, I had to think about that first shot...more coffee please!!

Great shots Shirley!

Calamity Lace said...

I like both pics, but the second one is just so detailed and intense.

Life With Dogs said...

Two great shots, nice choices. :)

Flo said...

Oh no, look at all those dogs :) Another horses eye. I like the lashes in yours.

You can see mine on my photo blog.

allhorsestuff said...

That is very cool...does resemble three dogs!
KK

Blackfeatherfarm said...

Love these ~

J9 said...

I love the photo of the horse's eye!

Shirley said...

Thanks, everyone! See you at next week's challenge where we get to shoot the moon!

Anonymous said...

I think I licked this leaving a comment problem I've had. Great shot, I thought you used multiple mirrors.

Anonymous said...

I'm late to the party but I like them both! Especially the eye.

Far Side of Fifty said...

That first photo is fantastic! I know it is not three dogs, but it sure looks like it is! Good Job! :)

Rising Rainbow said...

I had to look at the first one a bit.....but then I am blind as a bat.

I really like both pics. This was a fun challenge.

Kelly said...

Very tricky photo...love it!

Tracey said...

Great shots...but I adore the first one!

Pony Girl said...

Great pictures, I LOVE your dogs! ;)

Caffienated Cowgirl said...

Look at that blue eye...love that photo :)

kdwhorses said...

Great pics~!love them!