She was so happy to get out and stretch her legs! All in all, they travelled very well, but they were happy to get out and bury their noses in the grass.
I hauled Beamer to a separate area, in the farm yard where we'll be staying. He's not too happy about not being with his girls- he only has cows to look at there, poor boy! But he has lots of room to run so I reckon he'll get over it, specially when I start riding again (soon, I hope!)
And the dogs, they're just happy any time they go for truck rides!
5 comments:
It's so exciting to have you guys that much closer! Now you are only half-way across the province rather than a whole province and a half away. We are coming to Kaslo area (where our boat is) at the end of June and again at the end of July. Hope to hook up with you.
I see you found a place for the mares down Northwest Blv somwhere. I know that mountain! lol that's Thompson! but I am un sure of where you have Beamer! Maybe Wynndel Lower RD looking towards the summit?? or possibly The old Ferry landing rd? Eastmans place??? LOL I am probably way off on both! hahahahahahahahah
You guys found a house? Do you have the mares in the backyard or are you renting for the horses too?
Tara
Beautiful!
Those are wonderful surroundings. I love the rolling hills.
tess looks really cute in the truck:D hee hee hee hee:D
Post a Comment