Since I'm still not organised after our move ( which means I don't have my computer set up, I'm using Ted's laptop), and since I missed the challenges for obstructions and silhouettes, I've combined them all in this shot for today's challenge of grain silo's or, as we call them, grain elevators. These old buildings are rapidly becoming relics of the past; many prairie towns have torn them down, so I was happy to see that Creston still has these two beauties still standing proudly next to the railroad tracks. It's rather odd to see Alberta Wheat Pool painted on the side of a grain elevator in B. C., but that is how the farmers marketed their crops here at one time. Now the biggest crop here, other than fruit, is hay.
7 comments:
Very nice sihlouette of the grain elevator! I think you are caught up now! Great work, and hope your move went smoothly.
Aren't you the clever one? :):) Nice job.
Very creative ....Nice
well done.. good capture
gp
Great photo , hope things are going well.
Neat! I love old elevators too!
Love that you took this as a silhouette!
Post a Comment