They love to show off, and I managed to get this video of their antics.
I need to go now and catch up on all your blogs!
Wow is Chickory ever growing! She's going to be a nice little mare when she's done!! Sparkle is looking great too!Tara
They don't seem to be havin' any fun at all!! They are all looking so good!
Oh ! tey looks lovely and happy , what a gorgeous girl Chickory is becoming . And quite the little athlete Sparkle is !
They are beautiful! I love watching them run. Sparkle sure is getting big!
Sherry, I'm going to measure Chickory to see what she will mature at.She is really filling out nicely.Sparkle has a lot of Beamer's personality, she's a real character.
Chickory sure has muscled up. Your girls are lookin' good! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wow is Chickory ever growing! She's going to be a nice little mare when she's done!! Sparkle is looking great too!
Tara
They don't seem to be havin' any fun at all!! They are all looking so good!
Oh ! tey looks lovely and happy , what a gorgeous girl Chickory is becoming . And quite the little athlete Sparkle is !
They are beautiful! I love watching them run. Sparkle sure is getting big!
Sherry, I'm going to measure Chickory to see what she will mature at.She is really filling out nicely.
Sparkle has a lot of Beamer's personality, she's a real character.
Chickory sure has muscled up. Your girls are lookin' good! :)
Post a Comment