snow, and off to work I go! Yup. Our first real snowfall is here, started as rain this morning, then snow, now it's back to rain again. The horses are hunkered down in their shelters,
wondering why that silly woman is wandering around in the muck with her camera when they have enough sense to stay inside!
The peach tree in the front yard is valiantly holding on to it's last leaves,
and my flower border that I've been working on will have to wait until the next sunny day- tomorrow, according to the forecast.
Catch you later, I really do have to get off to work now.
8 comments:
1st snow is always nice. Last snow is better.
cindy
Snow! Oh my. We had a cold front come thru today. It's 54 degrees and I'm freezing!
I know I'm a sick puppy,but I can't wait for snow..:-)
So far we have been lucky and no snow! At least we aren't in up to our you know what in snow yet, just a little here and there everyonce in a while!
That's not snow it's barely a skiff.
Yuck! I am sooo not ready!
Cindy, you got that right!
Janice- na na na na na!
Cold, but not much snow yet. They got some in town 45 miles away.
Do you expect more or less snow than where you moved from?
Post a Comment