Sammi was giving me some really cool vertical leaps, so this photo session is mostly about her.
Tess is the boss when it comes to catching the ball; Sammi might tag it but she knows better than to take the ball, she leaves it for Tess.
Yes, those are big snowflakes coming down.
Sammi is very competitive, and she's smart. She's doing well in her training, although she still has that puppy-short attention span when it comes to "stay". She will get distracted if someone drives in the yard and forgets that she was told "stay" and off she goes to investigate. She has a really funny little habit; if I scold her for something, she will lie down and pretend to scratch her ear with her hind foot- not actually scratching though; and gives you that "who-me?" look. I usually bust out laughing. Here is a little video of the dog "herd dynamics" ; you can see why I want her to go to a working home.




9 comments:
At least someone is enjoying the nasty weather ;) Sammi will get the hang of things before you know it!
She sure is an alert responsive girl. And very respectful of Tess. Skeeter uses his front paw to cover his eye when I correct him. HArd to get or stay mad at that
you will have to drop by my blog:d frank is downloading the photos of jingles in the snow:) i can't believe she wanted to go on the balcony:D
very cute! they kinda blend in in the snow with mud underneath!
Disco is supposed to be due mid may.
:-))) Nothing beats playing in the snow, especially in April..
I can just see that "I'm innocent" look. We have one very good at that here.
Realy lovely i agree its the best thing to do great pictures
great pictures Shirley! thanks for sharing them!!
Snow!! YIKES!! We are planting our new front flowerbed today. Temp will be in the upper 70's. :)
Post a Comment