Saturday, April 30, 2011

Velvet

Got news from Jessie, who bought Velvet. She just found out that she is pregnant- congratulations, Jessie, that is wonderful! However, sadly, it means they have to downscale, which includes selling Velvet. I've put her ad on my horse sale website, here is a link.  Children are more important than horses, and I'm sure Jessie will be able to have another horse someday. I hope if there are any bloggers out there who know someone who wants a gorgeous blue roan filly, that they will contact Jessie.


5 comments:

Mikey said...

She's such a striking horse with a good personality. She'll go far in life. I sure wish I could have her :) But I know someone closer will see her and do amazing things with her. She is too fabulous to pass up.

GunDiva said...

Velvet is so beautiful. I dare not buy a blue roan from anyone other than my Godfather, who breeds QH and has built his business on blue roans.

I hope she finds a good home quickly.

Shirley said...

GD, maybe your Godfather would like some new bloodlines in his mares!
I hope whoever buys her keeps in touch.

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Too bad, but as gorgeous and sweet as she is ,I am sure she will find a new home easily

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Such a bittersweet moment for her owner, I'm sure. Maybe a new and exciting direction and lifestyle will be in store for Velvet now.

~Lisa